Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Big Chill

No sun today which resulted in an extra chill in the air.  Everyone is bundled up now as wintry days are on the way.  I suppose this is a signal for a Westerner like myself to look homewards.  I packed today as tomorrow I have my final training sessions for journalists at Global International. Then I arise at 4 am on Friday morning to start my trip home.  It will take 28 hours and 30 minutes to return arriving in Indy late Friday night.  Miles to go before I sleep-thank you Mr. Frost.

The above pic is of Bogd Kahn Mountain in the background, most of
 which I climbed earlier on this trip. This shot was taken in front of the State Department Store so you can see that the UB sits in a bowl with a series of  low mountains surrounding it.  These mountains are capped in full snow now.

Upon my return I intend to do compile a series of recommendations stemming from the two day national media conference that GI can give to the government.  We will then see if anything comes of our effort.  Hopefully it will assist in nudging those in power to loosen up the restrictions on a free press and free speech just a little more.  And so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and appreciate your feedback.