Thursday, November 7, 2013

Final Work Day-Nov. 7

On this final day I find myself quite busy.  This morning I was interviewed by a reporter for the Daily News as to the state of the media and free press issues in Mongolia and my recommendations to improve same.  I mentioned that my overall impression is a good one, that the country has the best climate in the area for a successful democracy but that there is room for improvement in the free speech, free press arena and I gave my recs.  The above shot is of the reporter and my interpreter taken during the interview.

Finally I want to give a shout out to my sister and brother who are headed for Colorado for the wedding of her youngest son, David, and his fiancée, Krista.  I would be there too but for my schedule here.  I send my heartiest congratulations to David and Krista on their special day.

Now on to my last lecture.  And so it goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and appreciate your feedback.