Friday, November 8, 2013

Heading Homeward


Am currently at the Inchon Airport, considered by travel magazines to be the best airport for travelers in the world and I agree.  The amenities are superior to anything experienced elsewhere.  The second pic is of a traditional wedding ceremony in Korea staged in the center of the main lobby. 

The first pic was taken last night at the Korea House where the GI staff took me for my farewell celebration.  Most of the staff was there and we certainly left no scrap of Korean food or wine on the table, retiring at 9 pm as I had an early call this morning.  They and I are pleased with the success of the national conference and the training sessions so am leaving tired but feeling good about this mission.  Their gift to me was a fifth of Chingiss Kahn  super premium vodka in a special edition bottle.  It has been carefully packed away in my bags for future sparing use.

I am in the midst of a long layover here, then onto Atlanta and finally to Indy.  And so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and appreciate your feedback.