Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Preparing for my Trip

Here I am at my office in constant preparation for my Sept. trip to Mongolia. Today I delivered 10 lbs. of documents including law articles and previous lectures on American law as well as European law. These will be sent in advance of Sept. so as to avoid carrying them on the plane with me. Also, I am working on obtaining an apt. with WI-FI and arranging for cabs back and forth to the office. My documents will come in handy when I address the various groups of judges, attorneys, and journalists who need to hear about our experience in a full-fledged democracy. I intend to hit the ground running once I arrive. Also, those familiar with my earlier blog on my 2007 trip to West Africa should know that I am still active there. See my other blog at: dbyroninghana.blogspot.com for further updates. Til' next time.

1 comment:

  1. You look good to go, Dad. We'll be checking in regularly.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and appreciate your feedback.