Sunday, October 21, 2012

CLASS OF 1955 REUNION LUNCHEON


I am pleased to report that my high school class held a luncheon at Clifty Falls near Madison, Indiana which a number of us attended.  To my surprise, Tom and Sharon Mick presented me with a T-shirt that displayed the scales of justice equally balanced as Tom pointed out as well as a display of my signature ending of  many of my posts,to wit, "and so it goes..."

Tom and Sharon and others followed my daily posts as I plugged away in Mongolia and I am grateful for their support.  I do anticipate another trip there next year. but in the meantime I may be going to the country of Georgia for a similar media project.  It is early yet on this possibility but it is being discussed back in New York.

Also, I am finishing up some further work for Globe Inernational as we continue to pursue appeal alternatives for the Bolormaa case.  And so it goes...



2 comments:

  1. Good to see that you are following my post-trip messages. Will see you all for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and appreciate your feedback.